A cookie is a little text file that is stored in your browser when visiting almost every web page. Its utility is that the web is able to record your visit when you come back to browse this web page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, the personalisation of contents, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and necessities. Without cookies, the services offered for each web page would be significantly depleted. If you wish to consult more information about what are cookies, what they store, how to eliminated them or deactivate them, etc.
Cookies are used on this website.
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are humans and not automated applications.
This website also uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies to be able to compile the statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the process of information about you on google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with google.
- Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on like or share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You may exercise your right of deactivation or elimination of cookies on this website at all times. These actions are realized in different forms in function of the browser you are using.
- The website browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you use your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies for part of the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of the Google Analytics cookies, the company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and does not share it with the third parties, except in the cases in which it is necessary for the functioning of the system or when the law obligates it. According to google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. If you want information about the use that google gives to cookies, we attached another link.