TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Charter price indicated on the web site includes VAT, does not include fuel consumption and does not include skipper.
The access is at nº 96 of C/ Moll de Llevant, in front of the jetty nº 1 of Moll Llevant, next to the Restaurant La Minerva and in Fornells at mooring 23 of the Club Nautico in Ses Salines.
Boats will be delivered starting at 9:00 a.m. on a first-come, first-served basis and priority will be given to those whose documentation has been previously completed.
To confirm the reservation and block dates automatically, you need to make the reservation and payment through the web (Visa, PayPal, etc.). If you prefer to pay by bank transfer, please send the amount to the IBAN account: ES25 0081 0634 72 0001184528 and the proof of payment by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reservation dates and the payer. Date blocking may take several days.
Deposit: a deposit of 1,400 € is established for fuel and damages, which is made before departure and returned on the day if everything is correct. If there is a defect, the customer will be refunded the amount exceeding the cost of repair by providing the invoice for materials and services. The deposit is required to be able to sail.
It is the customer’s obligation to mail prior to departure:
- ID card and/or passport
- navigation license
- visa number and expiration date to post bond
- The compensation for additional services is as follows:
- fueling service for the boat, 50€, the boat is delivered to the client with a full tank of fuel.
- configuration service for electronic equipment that has been modified, 50 €.
- extraordinary cleaning service, 50 €, for stains related to the use of shoes, creams, food/drink products, as well as ash, cigarette butts and others. The boat is delivered clean, cleaned every day due to the use of the sea and is expected to be returned in the same conditions.
- pick-up service after 8:00 p.m. on the agreed day of reception, 50€ for the waiting service.
The boats comply with all current regulations, the documentation which is available on the boat at the disposal of the customer.
It will be the client’s responsibility to evaluate the weather conditions and decide on any course he/she considers necessary for safety reasons or if sailing is not possible. It is recommended to check conditions at https://www.windy.com
In the event that it is not possible to sail due to boat damage or bad weather conditions, it will be changed for another day or otherwise the amounts paid will be refunded.
Attached is the contract to be completed and sent to email@example.com (click on the following link to download it).